Saturday, May 10, 2008

A poem called Strawberry

Here is a little Poem I just wrote, I shall update Surreality soon, till then enjoy this poem I think I will call;
STRAWBERRY
Madness chases away all sadness
Never have I encountered a depressed madman
Even their hair refuses to be oppressed instead questing for delight
of its own accord
Madness is it’s own reward
A soul in said present state
Cares not for public opinion as to whether they are loved or great
For them such things are not debated
Instead they wonder how purple is stated
Why apples are never congratulated
And whether beans should be educated
For madness is not a mental defect
Tis how our soul reflects
The fact that our imaginations cannot be suppressed
To a tyrants great distress
Madness shows we are blessed
Beware the corn as it gets undressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you losing your mind and simply forgot to mention it? It is brilliantly written and scares me so.
spiritwomyn